Your getaway in beautiful Chewelah, WA
Welcome to The Farmhouse on Dry Creek
We are nestled into the hills above Blue Creek — just minutes north of Chewelah, Washington. The Farmhouse is part of a working farm that is a small cattle operation. We offer our guests a serene getaway and an opportunity to commune with a simpler time without giving up the comforts of home.
Get the rest of the story, read about The Farmhouse on Dry Creek.
SKI AND STAY PACKAGES AVAILABLE FOR WINTER:
The Farmhouse on Dry Creek is teaming up with 49 Degrees North Ski & Snowboard park to bring you more skiing and riding for less. Book your stay now and SAVE OVER 35% on your lift tickets!
Some restrictions apply. Contact us at (509)995-0512 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
The Farmhouse is situated on eight private acres of pasture and woodland with Dry Creek running the length of the farm. Completely renovated in 2012, The Farmhouse provides 21st century living in a place where life slows down.
- 3 Bedrooms (Sleeps 7)
- Master Bedroom: 1 Queen bed, master bath w/ clawfoot tub
- Living Room: 1 Full-size futon sofa bed
- Upstairs: 1 Full-size, large open room and 1 Twin-size in small bedroom
- 2 Bathrooms
- Master Bath: Full-size clawfoot tub
- Main Bath: Double-size shower
- Full kitchen with modern appliances and eating nook
- Full laundry facilities (for extended stay guests)
- High-speed Internet available
- Off-street and RV Parking available
- ...and more.
Located 8.5 north of Chewelah, WA, you are just minutes from quaint and friendly shopping, world-class skiing and one of the last remaining drive-in theaters in the nation. Or you can choose to sit back and enjoy the quieter side of the country just outside the door.
- Chewelah Golf & Country Club (7 miles) See more
- Downtown Chewelah, WA (8 miles) See more
- Chewelah Casino (11 miles) See more
- 49° North Ski Area (18 miles) See more
- Downtown Colville, WA (19 miles) See more
- Auto Vue Drive-In Theater (23 miles) See more
- Northeast Washington Trails See more
- The Canadian Border (67 miles)
- Plus hiking, biking and scenic drives (0 miles)
The Farmhouse is located at 1965 Dry Creek Road, Chewelah, WA. It is located 53 miles north of Spokane, 17 miles south of Colville and less than 70 miles from the Canadian border.
From the south:
- 5 miles past Chewelah on Hwy 395
- Turn left on Blue Creek Road
From the north:
- 17 miles past Colville on Hwy 395
- Turn right on Blue Creek Road
From Blue Creek Road:
- Pass over railroad tracks, Country Store on left and three homes
- Turn left on Dry Creek Road
- Stay to the right for 2.5 miles until you see a large old barn on the left
- Turn left at the next driveway and The Farmhouse is on the right just over the bridge that crosses the creek
RATES & POLICIES:
We look forward to providing you a place to rest, relax and experience a home in the country.
- $200 per night (up to 2 adults and 4 children)
- $25 per additional guest
- Check-in 3pm - 10pm (later arrivals, please call)
- Check-out 11am
- All rates are subject to 7.6% sales and lodging tax (included in rates)
- Children of all ages welcome
- We are a non-smoking home. Smoking is allowed on the deck and lawn areas